Friday, March 4, 2011

Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger



Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger gave me the inspiration to create this new arrival baby card. I love the colors in this week Tuesday Trigger.t is a very clear, bright, and simple picture. It consist of yellow, white, and a hint of brown. I embossed a white cardstock and adhere it on a yellow background. It says "new arrival" in a frame, with a pop put brown pram at the side. I love how this card turns out, just like the picture in Tuesday Trigger. It is clean and bright.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

Very beautiful! I love your embossed background and that bright yellow :)

Jessi Fogan said...

Adorable! I love this colour combo for a baby card :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Juliet! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Paper Pixie Creations. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Sao Miquel