Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Precious Little One Card



I am really proud of this precious little one card. I think it is one of the best card I had made so far. This photo did not give this lovely card any justice at all. I had to take this photo out in the living room using my iphone, as my baby girl is sleeping. I love this sweet sketch. It looks complicated at first, but it really give the card a lot of dimension. I am also very proud of the ribbon that I had on top. I made it myself with some thread and needle. Love the sketch! *Really sorry about the photo, I had to take a better one next time*

8 comments:

Genevieve said...

Adorable card Juliet! I love your bow it's fab. Thanks so much for joining us @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week :)

Genevieve SSW-DT

Kathie said...

Hi Juliet, this is a really cute card. I do love the colours and design papers used. Great embellishments with that pretty ribbon. Thanks so much for sharing you card with us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-Design Team

Sharon Basel said...

What a sweet card Juliet. This is a sentiment focused card that is so perfect for a baby with its adorable papers and soft colors setting the tone. Thanks for sharing it with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
All the best,
Sharon, SSW-DT

mulberry station said...

What a great take on the sketch. I love your sentiment and pretty DP. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW-DT

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I think it looks super pretty and you should be very proud of yourself!! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Deanne :)

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh I agree this is just one fabulous card! Beautiful colors combo! Thanks for playing with us at SSW!

Arlana 11426 said...

What a darling card. Love that sweet paper and saying. Arlana@SSW!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Love your baby card! Thanks so much for joining us at SSW!
Judi SSW DT

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Paper Pixie Creations. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Sao Miquel