Friday, March 18, 2011

Cardpattern Sketch 106



I know Christmas have just past not too long ago, but I had learnt that it is never too early to start making christmas cards, as one can never have too much of them. I used two different kinds of christmas patterned paper for the card, with the christmas date, 25, in the center. All the elements are popped. It's the first time I created a card that has so many popped elements, and I love it. The christmas sentiments is created out of one of the christmas patterned paper. This card is made for cardpatterns challenge.

3 comments:

whoistracy said...

Such a cute card. Love that you're getting an early start on your holiday cards. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

anja curvers said...

Very pretty glad you joined us at cardpatterns.

Sandy Ang said...

how sweet !

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Paper Pixie Creations. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Sao Miquel